James Genson
A
thread 1/3
My stomach is acting up it feels like I'm gonna vomit and I've already shit my pants there were spare uniforms & a shower so I didnt get sent home I work with vulnerable old people & dont know if Im contagious ive already missed 3 shifts in the span of 2 weeks help whats the best course of action?

Finish the shift, 4 hrs

Wait 2 vomit then leave

Leave now

Stop complaining ?‍♂️

7 votes — 02:20 PM - Jul 17, 2023
James Genson
A
thread 2/3
Before anyone mentions anything, I clicked the stop complaining option just so I could see the results😅 and I'm really scared of leaving cause it could affect the promotion I'm tryna get.
02:28 PM - Jul 17, 2023
James Genson
A
thread 3/3
Alright I told my boss and offered to stay but with slower pace and more breaks, he said to go home and not put myself through all that. He wasn't even annoyed or mad, just concerned.
03:13 PM - Jul 17, 2023
yO_Ocean
A
In response to James Genson.
That’s a rough day! Hope you feel better soon. 🙏
Also, if it is possible would you be able to find a different place to work that wasn’t so short staffed? I’m kindly assuming that’s why your management wouldn’t send you home when you are so sick. Either way it’s incredibly irresponsible of them
02:33 PM - Jul 17, 2023
James Genson
A
In response to yO_Ocean.
In their defense, they didn't know about the diarrhea accident. I just told them I had an accident in my pants but didn't specify what exactly happened 😅
02:37 PM - Jul 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}