Claudia Hall Christian (She/Her)
A
thread 1/4
Heya! I wanted to reintroduce myself to my new followers. I'm Claudia Hall Christian, a prolific fiction writer who has been passionately crafting stories since 2008. Over the years, I've delved into various thrilling genres including mysteries, thrillers, romances, paranormal, and serial fiction.
03:16 PM - Jul 17, 2023
A
thread 2/4
I write the Alex the Fey thrillers, the addictive Denver Cereal, the Seth and Ava mysteries, the Abee Normal Paranormal Investigations, as well as Reapers, Suffer a Witch, and the Queen of Cool. I've written and published 49 novels. I've dedicated myself to moving, entertaining stories about life.
03:18 PM - Jul 17, 2023
A
thread 3/4
Beyond the novels, I write two serial fictions: Denver Cereal, wh has been captivating readers since June 2008, and Hackneys, which I began in November 2022. Through my storytelling, I aim to present relatable characters who find themselves embroiled in challenging circumstances.
03:20 PM - Jul 17, 2023
A
thread 4/4
One of the best ways to dive into my world of storytelling is by visiting my website, StoriesbyClaudia.com. There, you can explore more about my books that have resonated with readers over the years.
Nice to meet you!
03:22 PM - Jul 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}