James Genson
A
Y'all I just had an extremely close call with weed 😭 a coworker offered her dab pen to me and I took it and brought it 3 inches from my face before I remembered I'm in treatment and can't 🤧🤧 I gave it back without taking any but I'm still kicking myself for forgetting something so crucial.
04:32 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Captain Renault
A
In response to James Genson.
Almost having an accidental slip isn't anything to beat yourself up about. We do a lot of things in autopilot. You remembered in time and now you remember why you need sobriety.
04:38 PM - Jul 16, 2023
James Genson
A
In response to Captain Renault.
Yea no. I never had any problems with weed. I smoked it to shower (gender dysphoria), I smoked it to eat (disordered eating), and I smoked it to sleep (PTSD). I never stole to get it, I never acted inappropriately when I was high
05:48 PM - Jul 17, 2023
James Genson
A
and even without it at most I'm annoyed. the lack of it doesn't affect my mental state. I was not addicted to it and yet I'm being forced to admit that i was if I ever want to get out of treatment.
05:49 PM - Jul 17, 2023
James Genson
A
The treatment center even admitted that if I had the medical card I've been trying to get for years, they'd still force me to quit
05:51 PM - Jul 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}