BadassForemothers
A
Republicans don’t want young people to vote. They don’t want them to be on social media. They don’t want them to read books. They don’t care if they survive school. They want control over everyone’s bodies. They are anti-life, anti-freedom, and fascist.

#TransRightsAreHumanRights
Katheryne Helendale @Kat_Helendale
It seems the Republicans are in a contest to see who can out-vile the others. With many Republican-led states passing laws banning gender-affirming care for minors, Gov. Noem of South Dakota raised the ante by signing a law requiring all transitioned minors to reverse it.
https://www.yahoo.com/life
03:25 AM - Feb 16, 2023
03:41 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Shirley Lane
A
In response to BadassForemothers.
Seriously, wtf? Guess she wants kids to kill themselves? What number of child death will be acceptable?
03:07 PM - Feb 18, 2023
klotzilla
A
I don't know anybody under 40 who would ever consider voting for any Republican. And I don't swim in liberal circles. The opposite, really. Most of my best friends are independent voters or Republicans.

But the GOP's shameful lurch into the far right has soured generations of young people.
04:09 PM - Feb 17, 2023
NoMoreMonkeyShines
B
It's all an effort by the Rethuglicans to depress, repress and regress all of our young Americans from freedom of thought and most importantly to eliminate liberal and progressive ideology. Well they've got another thing coming. All they've done is to awaken the beast.
03:56 PM - Feb 17, 2023
stephanie roberts
A
fucking chaos
03:49 PM - Feb 17, 2023
LynnK
A
That pretty much sums up republicans
03:45 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Missy The MAGA Slayer