NaturesMuse Sunnyside Up
A
In response to KiKiPosting.
In case of Anencephaly the baby's brain or skull did not develop. The brain is essential for life. The baby will die, during pregnancy or immediately after. No chance for survival.
I invite every anti-abortion extremist to follow or watch or report on these families day to day heartache. 💔
03:41 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Chuck Hoof Hearted
A
Seems like the word “only” could be added here a few times
08:53 PM - Jul 30, 2023
Marcy H
A
Shout it again: If (cis)men could get pregnant, there’d be more Planned Parenthood Clinics than McD’s, Starbux, and Dunkin combined in this country!

If abortion goes against your beliefs—DON’T HAVE ONE. But keep your rosaries off our ovaries!
07:48 PM - Jul 30, 2023
KiKiPosting
A
In response to Marcy H.
06:23 AM - Jul 31, 2023
elder leeeee
A
Amy Coney Barrett shrugs and says it's god's will, probably
Alito smiles with glee
Clarence ...not gonna say what I'm thinking about this putz
CJ Roberts..thinks Caesar Augustus was super!
07:43 PM - Jul 30, 2023
Just Corrigan
A
Nature aborts. Nobodys fault.
But medicine and science have saved us.
10:57 AM - Jul 28, 2023
Jo
A
After four miscarriages, I've had to have this life saving procedure call abortion every time. I grateful for that my OBGYN who is educated and qualified in medical field for putting my health and wellbeing first.
10:35 AM - Jul 28, 2023
KiKiPosting
A
In response to Jo.
I’m so sorry you had to go through that, but I am glad that your Dr. was wise enough to know what you needed so that you are here with us today to speak the truth.
01:09 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Girlboxingnow
A
I had two miscarriages that required abortion therapy. Without it ... I WOULD HAVE DIED ... and I would NOT have had my darling daughter who was born AFTER those two procedures--and my best hope for a better world. SHE DESERVES what I had or better! #WomensReproductiveRights #AbortionISHealthcare
09:09 AM - Jul 22, 2023
KiKiPosting
A
In response to Girlboxingnow.
The world is better with you in it! ❤️
09:34 AM - Jul 22, 2023
Marie Guenther
A
Abortion is health care.
07:15 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
subtext: they do not care if women die, as long as they retain their corrupt toxic white male supremacist power. White women should take note, but most of them who haven't by now, won't.
03:13 PM - Jul 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}