David Corn
A
In the new issue of my OUR LAND newsletter, I report on what Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s antisemitic lunacy reveals about his whole con game.

https://link.motherjones.c...

If you'd like to support my work, please sign up for a trial subscription to OUR LAND at http://davidcorn.com.
10:24 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Yogi Thomas
B
In response to David Corn.
Why is RFK Jr.’s running for POTUS? improve humanity, bribes, extortion, power.

RFK Jr. had long history of using heroin and womanizing. Is he compromised? His extreme RW funders/handlers don’t align with the Kennedy family legacy
01:23 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Yogi Thomas
B
In response to Yogi Thomas.
The conspiracy framing of RFK Jr. should also acknowledge the fact that cells within the wealthy, Ivy League schools, government, and CIA have a history of implementing eugenics programs, non-consent sterilization, CIA drug and mind control programs, and creating/using warfare air borne diseases
01:35 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Caryl D
A
Expectations of the son of a famous father has ruined many sons…
Bobby (Senior) was the best of us…
Not idealized but he worked hard for the dream
12:46 AM - Jul 26, 2023
JIlda Nettleton
A
It's like he read a little about the biogenetics of COVID, picked up a few terms and spit them back out into a science word salad.
11:43 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
Another dude who every New Yorker, perhaps every New Englander has known is a crackpot unfit for life let alone governance. So narcissistic he’ll do ANYTHING for free publicity*We cannot let this happen again*we can’t let him even come close to disruption. Send Bobby back to keep the Hudson clean.
11:04 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
Ryan McBeth shows a list of the biggest collaborators in Russian disinformation. You'll be surprised how unsurprising it is.

https://youtu.be/DZ6eMYW7X...
Propaganda Hardpoints - Limitations of Russian Misinformation Due to Atlantic Resolve - YouTube

I recently did some consulting for Veloxxity, a private intelligence company and while there I worked with a tool from Cyabra that allowed me to identify ina...

10:41 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
He's been shown to be repeating lies started by known Russian bots. They target him to get him to amplify their disinformation. He's the archetype of a useful idiot.
10:36 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Daniela_Stallinger
A
What was sickening were the people on this table they sat there and said nothing, as an Austrian expat I can’t tell you how dangerous this is, in HS we do an exercise called “What would you do” we reenact when Jewish Austrian were forced to clean the streets while people looked and cheered. 1/2
10:28 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Daniela_Stallinger
A
In response to Daniela_Stallinger.
All weekend I had to think about it the exercise did raise my awareness to a heightened level to speak up right away. So it is important to teach the dark history of your country. Austria is still dealing with it’s history everyday and is far from perfect. We need to fight Antisemtism here in this c
10:32 AM - Jul 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}