Claudia Citro
A
Steve Schmidt
12:19 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Professor Bigfoot
B
In response to Claudia Citro.
Joe is posturing for his electorate. Remember, WV went 69/29 Trump in 2020; and Joe, as annoying as he can be, votes with Dark Brandon well over 85% of the time- in fact, more than certain “leftist” House Democrats.

I’m like, “yeah, Joe, I get it; you do what you gotta do.” ¯_(ツ)_/¯
12:28 PM - Jul 18, 2023
AkuAbbata
A
In response to Professor Bigfoot.
Posturing for his electorate? This could potentially cost democratic party the white house. I see Joe as someone who is power hungry and will do anything to keep himself relevant.
01:05 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Professor Bigfoot
B
In response to AkuAbbata.
How? Dark Brandon almost certainly approves, because, well, SHOW ME the Democrat who can win statewide in West (bah Gawd) Virginia- which, I’ll remind you, went 69%/29% Mango Mussolini in 2020.

And if you’re afraid he’ll pull votes from Dark Brandon… 😂😂
01:09 PM - Jul 18, 2023
AkuAbbata
A
Here's what I think. No labels or whatever third party that runs will cost demo losing in 2024. And that includes senate and hop. Joe Manchin can switch on democrats anytime. The party should invest more on filling candidates in some neglected red States. We could win some.
01:15 PM - Jul 18, 2023 (Edited)
Professor Bigfoot
B
In the very same spout you want to kick Manchin out but then you want to add more in other red states?

I don’t understand, unless you just have a personal animus towards Joe Manchin.
01:19 PM - Jul 18, 2023
AkuAbbata
A
I'm saying we could try expanding our stake in those areas. We totally ignore some red States because of the belief that it's unwinnable. Heavily relying on Machin will cost us eventually.
01:24 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Professor Bigfoot
B
So you’re going to just ignore Joe Manchin’s HISTORY of voting with the rest of the Democratic caucus over 90% of the time?

You know the old one about not listening to what they say, but watching what they DO?

And again, show me the other Dem who has a PRAYER of winning in WV, please.
01:17 PM - Jul 18, 2023
AkuAbbata
A
Frankly that 90% has come at a steep price. He voted against the voting rights act and some other key bills that had to be watered down to get him on board. No, dems need to invest on other candidates.
01:21 PM - Jul 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}