thread 1/5
#DanWootton is now playing the DARVO
CARD…
05:55 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Dr. Bernadette Awankem
A
thread 2/5
1:
I owe it to you to address this as you probably don't know, hopefully you don't know because you're not insane enough to pay attention to the cesspit of social media. These past few days I have been the target of a smear campaign by nefarious players with an axe to grind. #OrganizedSmearCampaigns
05:58 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Dr. Bernadette Awankem
A
thread 3/5
Thread 2:
Notably, an ex-partner whom I was previously abused by has been on a campaign to destroy my life. He has created an untrue story about me and appears to have been working with an organization intent on silencing me. #UntrueStory #SilencingAttempts
06:00 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Dr. Bernadette Awankem
A
thread 4/5
Thread 4:
Other unspeakable slurs have been made by a convicted extortionist I have never even met, who has a history of blackmailing gay men and was previously sentenced to jail. The allegations being made against me are untrue. #BaselessSlurs #UntrueAllegations
#DanWootton
DARVO CARD
06:01 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Dr. Bernadette Awankem
A
thread 5/5
Thread 5:
I want to address the current state of social media, where false allegations can be made to cancel someone without the opportunity to defend themselves. It's disheartening to see how thousands of trolls can amplify these claims. #cancelculture #DefendingAgainstTrolls
#DanWootton
#DARVO
06:04 PM - Jul 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}