R.S. Locke / Royal Suitor
A
By going on-air to deny allegations that he used bribery & tricks to obtain “compromising sexual material,” Dan Wootton gave mainstream media a legal way into the story. With the BBC & ITV now reporting on his remarks, they can cover Byline Times 2nd report as a natural follow-up on Wednesday.
12:32 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Karen B
A
In response to R.S. Locke / Royal Suitor.
It may take some time but Dan Wootton will be held accountable for the pain he has inflicted on so many people.
05:09 PM - Jul 19, 2023
PKajol Wheats
A
Love this foolishness on his part 😂😂😂
12:28 PM - Jul 19, 2023
angela dedeng
A
I cannot believe that his employers are still protecting him. I bet they are hoping for the dust to settle and then its back to business as usual. Either they take their audience for fools or don't respect them at all. Either way, that man should have never been allowed back on air, at least, till a
12:43 AM - Jul 19, 2023
angela dedeng
A
In response to angela dedeng.
Full and thorough investigation is done.
12:46 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Cassie
A
In response to angela dedeng.
I mean, look at who his employers are!! They have as much integrity as he does!!
09:09 AM - Jul 19, 2023 (Edited)
TeamJefferson
A
He deserves everything happening and his victims & survivors deserve justice. On a different note, a good PR agent would not have recommended what he did but blessings in disguise, now the rest of corrupt media can speak about it
12:38 AM - Jul 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}