Nasty Woman
B
Right wing Australia are freaking out over the yawn fest that is the Commonwealth Games a tournament invented to pay homage to a colonial oppresser that nobody wants to host anymore including Victoria and sponsors & rest of world don't give a toss about #CommonwealthGames
12:43 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
In response to Nasty Woman.
Tell me again why Australia has the British Monarch as head of state? What does he do for you?
12:47 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Nasty Woman
B
In response to Sassy Musing.
Good question we tried to get rid of them in 1999 and become a republic but then PM put up a model nobody wanted so it failed, it's embarassing they do nothing for us but hold us back, they xpect us to pay for everything while put no money in it, fck the Monarchy is my moto 😁
12:51 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
In response to Nasty Woman.
I think you'll get there sooner rather than later. The British Monarchy is it's own worst enemy. They need to drag themselves into the 21st century from the 19th century. I don't see that happening. Makes them more and more irrelevant. Good for a future republic!
12:54 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Nasty Woman
B
Yes nobody likes chuck it was him mum that kepts everything ticking along, but I expect the movement to start to pick up in next few years
In response to Sassy Musing.
12:57 AM - Jul 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}