Sassy Bee
A
I know this kid, we went to school together, are from the same neighborhood & are the exact same age. Dudes always been useful as a box full of white only crayons on white paper, but this is just ridiculous! Going after the wrong folks with that pitchfork, turn that sh*t onto the rich 💯 #Missour
03:42 PM - Jul 19, 2023 (Edited)
Lee Bruce
A
In response to Sassy Bee.
Who is the kid you are referring to, this article is about a 39 yet old twit? 🤔
04:00 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Sassy Bee
A
Yeah we graduated Raytown High school together, are from & live in the same town of Raytown. Chris always had this kind of mindset, he was a bully growing up & no one around here is surprised he did this nor that he's being charged
In response to Lee Bruce.
04:05 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Lee Bruce
A
In response to Sassy Bee.
Seems alot of bullies were just looking for an excuse to escalate their bad behavior. I hope they catch and charge every single one of them. I fear they have been getting away with this sort of behavior for too long and felt embolden by that bully-in-chief you were all stuck with for 4 years 😕
04:17 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Sassy Bee
A
In response to Lee Bruce.
It's changed the world in my opinion, it's not just America that is dealing with ultra right-wing and/or fascist nonsense but a lot of other countries too. Australia, France, UK, Ukraine, etc we all need to band together & be aware & informed
04:20 PM - Jul 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}