Puckarama
A
An enormous, heartfelt THANK YOU to all the #teachers #Librarians #ParaEducators 💗💗💗
Our son, after an exceptional undergrad experience, just graduated from one of the top Nursing Schools in the country. His sister did the same 5 years ago.
They achieved & are uplifted due to ALL THE TEACHERS!
04:29 PM - Jun 12, 2023
Gloria D
A
In response to Puckarama.
Congratulations!!!!!
06:22 PM - Jun 12, 2023
Puckarama
A
In response to Gloria D.
Thanks, Gloria! You’ve been kinda quiet it seems? How are you? Enjoying the early summer?
06:50 PM - Jun 12, 2023
Gloria D
A
Hello there! Yeah i took some time away from social media. Been enjoying this wonderful weather we've been having and traveling a bit. How have you been?
05:51 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Puckarama
A
In response to Gloria D.
Been great, thank you! Enjoying the hell out of the weather and staying busy. Did you travel out of the area or stay in PNW?
It’s great to hear from you!
06:59 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Gloria D
A
Yes, I’ve been traveling to the East coast. When you get a minute check out my post today & listen to the Sun song. It’s my kid:-)
06:01 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Puckarama
A
In response to Gloria D.
The bass player?
Great song! Good looking kid!!
Does he play live?? Does he sing and produce tracks and beats?
06:17 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Gloria D
A
He’s a singer/songwriter & guitarist. It was recorded at Stone Gossard’s (Pearl Jam) studio. He also has a small record deal with Loose Groove records. Yes, he performs around town. Check his website for more info & upcoming gigs. Thanks for checking him out!
Www.zoserofficial.com
06:42 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Puckarama
A
In response to Gloria D.
Hurricane is a great cut!
09:56 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Puckarama
A
In response to Gloria D.
That’s Stone’s label as well!
07:10 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Gloria D
A
Yes, Loose Groove is Stones label. And yes, Zoser does private gigs; feel free to email him. Glad you liked Hurricane, it was recorded in Nashville when he was 17. Thanks for listening.!!!!
05:39 PM - Jul 20, 2023
Puckarama
A
In response to Gloria D.
I found him on Spotify so I’ll give him a listen! No shows scheduled right now. Does he play small private shows? I put on a few “concerts” every summer for friends at our place because I love live music! Maybe too small for him to mess with?
07:03 PM - Jul 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}