Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation
A
thread 1/4
I've got 3 school supplies drives going now w/2 waiting in the wings. Most urgent 1 is for Yurok schools since they need to fill backpacks w/supplies to give out before school starts in Aug.

*Yurok 1-rm schools
*Lakota Nursing students
*Elem school on Pine Ridge

Thanks for your help/echoes! 🐳
12:35 PM - Jul 19, 2023
A
thread 2/4
Waving thank you to the kind #FoPRR donor sending PlayDoh and bug nets to OLL Elementary School on Pine Ridge Rez today!
07:09 PM - Jul 19, 2023
A
thread 3/4
Waving a big thank you to the generous #FoPRR donor sending post-it cubes, correction tape and printer paper to the #Lakota nursing students on Pine Ridge Rez today!
07:11 PM - Jul 19, 2023
A
thread 4/4
Also waving thanks to the #FoPRR donor sending printer paper and post-it notes to the #Lakota nursing students at Oglala Lakota College on Pine Ridge Rez today! They still need more paper, correction tape & highlighters if you can help.
07:14 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Forest .
A
Hi, I wanted to purchase a small backpack for the one room school but I'm having trouble finding 12.5in backpacks, but I have found 12in ones. Is that acceptable or too small? Thanks.
07:30 PM - Jul 19, 2023
A
In response to Forest ..
That should be fine, or you could go to 13"+ Doesn't have to be exact. Those small ones will be for the Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten kids. Thanks!
07:38 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Forest .
A
In response to Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation.
Ok one cute little 12in Llama backpack should be on its way!
07:45 PM - Jul 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}