Sylvan Swanson
A
Days without Texas being a national embarrassment: 0

“We all knew the infant mortality rate would go up, because many of these terminations were for pregnancies that don’t turn into healthy normal kids,” said Dr. Erika Werner, the chair of obstetrics and gynecology at Tufts Medical Center. “It’s
11:37 AM - Jul 20, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Sylvan Swanson.
not only are texan mothers’ lives in danger due to this horrific law, but newborn babies are suffering & dying. the description of halo’s & grant’s short lives, full of pain & misery, made me cry & that’s a very rare occurrence.
11:44 AM - Jul 20, 2023
Sylvan Swanson
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
It’s never been about being “pro-life.” It’s always been about control. Ghoul Abbott’s recent policy of ordering border patrol to throw children and babies back into a river with razor wire in it makes that very clear.
12:33 PM - Jul 20, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
come to think of it, that made me cry to. i guess the nightmare we’re living through is conducted to frequent tears.
12:38 PM - Jul 20, 2023
Sylvan Swanson
A
I'd like to say I'm surprised by their cruelty but the abject level of sociopathy of GOP politicians knows no bounds.
12:48 PM - Jul 20, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
i never knew i shared a country with so many deeply evil people. had i realized long ago, i would have emigrated to england when i had the chance.
12:57 PM - Jul 20, 2023
Sylvan Swanson
A
Having grown up in a small town and later spending the majority of my life in cities, I realized long ago that the bigoted “small-town mentality“ is merely 30 miles outside of any city, and not just here in the U.S.
01:12 PM - Jul 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}