Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
Heck ya! Didn’t know you were into #EPL . Who’s your team?
That’s how @Canyonsfan and @sstan99 first bonded even though we all support different teams! 👍🏾
I am jo dontchaknow @jodontchaknow
I do believe I’m used to my football by Peacock with the replays available almost immediately and just … available. On a menu. Easily navigated. Yeah. #EPLInTheUSA spoils you rotten ..
03:05 PM - Jul 20, 2023
03:48 PM - Jul 20, 2023
I am jo dontchaknow
A
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
Yes - we all support different sides - I’m a Gooner. Preparing to leave for LA next week to watch #MyGunners the #Arsenal take on #Barcelona#COYG Who’s your side?
03:50 PM - Jul 20, 2023 (Edited)
A
In response to I am jo dontchaknow.
Man Utd, but unfortunately I‘be never seen them win the title! The year NBC started airing #EPL was the David Moyes disaster & it’s been bad ever since.
06:35 PM - Jul 20, 2023
GrandmaCeeCee
A
My son is a United supporter, while I’m for City (long story). We’ve had some pretty heated Saturday mornings during the season!
08:14 PM - Jul 20, 2023
A
In response to GrandmaCeeCee.
I'm with your son!
Uhg, City... don't even get me started! 😂😂 🙌🏾
08:17 PM - Jul 20, 2023
GrandmaCeeCee
A
😂, when I was first looking for a team to follow in EPL to connect with my son I chose City because of David Silva (always watch all World Cup games, loved how he played for Spain). Also, did not want to pick his team so chose the other Manchester team. Little did I know how disliked they are…
08:21 PM - Jul 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}