Bowerydoll
A
thread 1/3
How much you wanna bet the Transatlantic slave trade is now called "involuntary relocation" in the new curriculum?? Miss me with this racist fuckery.
#TeachTruth #BlackSpoutible #BIPOCSpoutible #BlackHistoryIsAmericanHistory #WhiteFragility #revisionism #whitecomfort #WhiteNationalistGOP
10:40 AM - Jul 21, 2023 (Edited)
Bowerydoll
A
thread 2/3
That line about enslaved people "developed skills" is such absolute ignorant BS on top of ignorant BS. I wonder how many white people understand that kidnapped Africans were brought here ALREADY KNOWING SKILLS like rice farming, blacksmithing and so much more. Many regions of Africa were (contd👇🏾)
10:57 AM - Jul 21, 2023 (Edited)
Bowerydoll
A
thread 3/3
purposefully targeted to snatch up Africans who already had the major skills slaveowners desperately needed.
11:01 AM - Jul 21, 2023
K Ray
A
In response to Bowerydoll.
Similar to Texas, when years ago they adopted a History textbook that substituted the word "slave" with "worker"....which gives the impression that they're paid, and had agency. Back then there was a huge uproar, and changes were made. Today, I wouldn't expect that would happen.
11:07 AM - Jul 21, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to K Ray.
I don't think it would either🔥
11:10 AM - Jul 21, 2023
Patty Marie
A
Such nonsense. I won't take your bet because I think you're right. My heart is heavy for the Black community in Florida. Especially Black educators who have to comply with this mierda or be fired. God be with them.
10:59 AM - Jul 21, 2023
ecsbrooklyn
A
Fuck these people. Fuck white supremacy, fuck its perpetrators, fuck its enablers. And while it's most definitely not only him, FUCK Ron DeSantis and everyone who supports him.
10:56 AM - Jul 21, 2023
Ground Control
A
Same...euphemisms are ever the friend of the oppressor. I have no use for them.
10:49 AM - Jul 21, 2023
MANTA & FREE PALESTINE
A
#kes .io always has the info. 2nd disturbing story at the end of his video
10:43 AM - Jul 21, 2023 (Edited)
MANTA & FREE PALESTINE
A
In response to MANTA & FREE PALESTINE.
#kes .io
10:54 AM - Jul 21, 2023
thoughts of joy