Mischievous Pixie
A
I think this is a nefarious plot of the GOP to get Dems to move to bluer strongholds so they can keep their supermajorities intact while furthering their horrific agendas.

I honestly get moving away. I'm choosing to stay & speak up instead; tho it scares the absolute fuck out of me sometimes.
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave @PeggyStuart
Two words: "Texas" and "Florida."
Pretty soon, people in Texas and Florida are going to have to do their own construction, meat processing, gardening, cleaning and harvesting. People are dying. People are leaving those two states and going to friendlier ones.
11:02 PM - Jul 21, 2023
11:25 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Paula Beard
B
In response to Mischievous Pixie.
We are considering moving to Colorado. This heat is beyond ridiculous and Abbott is the devil.
02:07 AM - Jul 22, 2023
Mischievous Pixie
A
In response to Paula Beard.
Abbott, DeSantis, or MS's Reeves are all kinds of twisted. The election machine is already revved up & whoa. Good southern g-ma names all the horrors yet keeps calling him the wrong 1st name.

Long story short. "Are you questioning my facts?" "No ma'am."

And therein lies the root of the problem.
02:20 AM - Jul 22, 2023
Randilyn
A
In response to Mischievous Pixie.
I waiver but I really don't want these (excuse my language) f*cks to run me out of my home. Or away from my family, most of whom aren't in a position to leave. And the Governor & team have been vocal: Florida isn't for Democrats.
11:49 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Mischievous Pixie
A
In response to Randilyn.
I moved there in the mid-eighties, tho I haven't lived there for many decades now. Family moved there too & still stay to this day. They like Numpty & that baffles me. Our parents taught us better than this in how to spot bullshit.
To say this has caused a family rift is putting it mildly.
12:07 AM - Jul 22, 2023
Mischievous Pixie
A
In response to Randilyn.
Oh, and please feel free to do all the swears. In fact, I encourage it. Rumor has it I have been known to use an entire cornucopia of 'em. 😏
12:13 AM - Jul 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}