Marisa Ward
A
PSA for any gentleman who needs to hear this:
If a lady tells you she doesn't DM with ppl she doesn't know, but tells you she's happy to speak with you in public, be assured that continuing to DM her is *NOT* a way to get her interested.If you can't respect that, what other boundary will you cross?
02:47 AM - Jul 22, 2023
2PupsMommy
A
In response to Marisa Ward.
I once told a man who would not stop this kind of behavior that society has a word for men who don't stop when a woman says "no". Kind of put it in perspective for him. It was literally the only thing that got thru his thick skull.
02:51 AM - Jul 22, 2023
Marisa Ward
A
It's a great answer. It's unfortunate that men in 2023 still think that "no" means "maybe" or "yes". Lol I'm really the wrong person to try that on.
In response to 2PupsMommy.
02:54 AM - Jul 22, 2023
2PupsMommy
A
In response to Marisa Ward.
I started going gray at 18. I colored it all my life. But these last few years, I've let it grow out. The unexpected & very welcome side benefit of this has been becoming invisible to these types of men. A wedding ring didn't do it, but a few gray hairs has simpled up my life SO much!!
02:57 AM - Jul 22, 2023
Marisa Ward
A
In response to 2PupsMommy.
Lol I found my first white hair at 13...all my family has gone white early. But in my case, neither the ring nor the hair has been a deterrent. 😝
02:59 AM - Jul 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}