Christopher Bouzy
A
There is a help page on this topic, and the email explicitly tells you to make sure you are logged out before trying to reset your password. You can't reset your password if you are logged in.
Rick Dancer @DancingMan
Spoutible support seems to be a figment of imagination. Password reset does not work for me
06:35 AM - Jul 23, 2023
06:39 AM - Jul 23, 2023
nickrich56
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
If you never logout you don't need to remember passwords but ....🤣
08:08 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Ale Am
A
One other different thing: I've noticed that there's a discrepancy between the number of notifications I've received for likes and echoes versus what I actually see on the Spout itself. in the sense that they are much lower than those received based on the notifications. Is it possible to fix it?
10:59 AM - Jul 23, 2023
Mynxie
A
I just had to reset my password this morning, and so appreciated that the password reset email that is sent reminds you that you must be logged out of Spoutible to do so. Quickly grabbed my tablet, logged out, and yes, password reset worked perfectly!!

Great work!!
10:02 AM - Jul 23, 2023
Daniel Mendes
A
Kind of reminds me of the user who complaints his printer isn't working... When it has no paper to print 😬
07:27 AM - Jul 23, 2023
Patricia Piv
B
I reset my password yesterday and had no issues.
07:10 AM - Jul 23, 2023
Nefarious Newt
A
Symptomatic of "Internet magical thinking." The Internet and everything on it is the 21st Century version of magic. Things happen automatically. Pages appear, disappear, data comes and goes, and the average user is mesmerized. They expect things to simply WORK, without having to read instructions.
06:44 AM - Jul 23, 2023
Schlr
A
Be careful you're putting your 9% normal in jeopardy. LOL Calm down.
06:41 AM - Jul 23, 2023
Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
In response to Schlr.
It’s rude to tell someone to calm down
07:01 AM - Jul 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}