Christopher Bouzy
A
The activity and engagement on Spoutible are increasing daily. Use the explore and suggested follows menu items to find new people to follow and interact with. You will notice an increase in your followers and content in your timeline.
10:37 AM - Feb 18, 2023
Santiago Barela
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Getting to know the place right now. Already love it here. Has a whole different vibe. Excited to really explore and make new friends.
02:20 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Panda Mom
A
I wish it saved where I was on the feed. If I open a spout to read the comments & then go back to the feed it takes me to the top of the feed again. Everyone has this too right?
10:18 AM - Feb 19, 2023
tzipshmil
A
It's really easy and pleasant and inviting. well done.
03:14 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Alexander J. McKinley, QBE
A
Hello Christopher,
Don't know where to send this so I'll put it in a reply...
May I suggest that the 'Normal 0%' be changed to 'Normal 100%'?
Makes more sense to be wary of people with a LOWER 'normal' rating than a higher one.
Just a thought.
Thanks for your time.
11:21 AM - Feb 18, 2023
Trish Flemming
A
Am I missing something… following people is kind of ‘clunky’, unless there is an easier way that is eluding me.
11:18 AM - Feb 18, 2023
AllieB
A
In response to Trish Flemming.
There are several ways to do it. One is to hover over the name and you'll see a pop-up that allows you to follow from there. Another is to look at the people your followers follow. It's really easy to follow them from there. You can also click on the Avatar circles at the bottom of a spout and a lis
11:35 AM - Feb 18, 2023
John Mulloy
A
Great job Bouzy! I am hoping for the "notifications" page to partially quote the spouts, like twitter, because I don't know the reference until I click on it...
11:04 AM - Feb 18, 2023
Matt Miller
A
My "suggested follows" are full of people with not only no shared interests to the things I've written about, but no Spouts at all.
10:49 AM - Feb 18, 2023
Allison Hansen
A
Still having some issues searching for people I know who are here. My own name does not even come up in a search.
10:48 AM - Feb 18, 2023 (Edited)
Random Thoughts
A
In response to Allison Hansen.
Are you searching under "people" on the explore tab? I just searched your name & your profile pops up right away.
11:15 AM - Feb 18, 2023
Jasra - no DMs
A
Good morning, Christopher. I can’t stress how different the vibe is on Spoutible. You have made a positive change in SM. I love it! 💙
10:44 AM - Feb 18, 2023
Devonian Stone
A
10:38 AM - Feb 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}