Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
It is sad that our country has come to this but it has.
Also very sad there is no fixing these police tactics as the power we have given them is just to strong for them let go of. Our Dept. has been under DOJ supervision for years and similar sh1t still happens with no repercussions.
Claudia Citro @Social_Introvert
Man has his hands in the air! State Trooper sets the dog on him. Dog takes unarmed man down. BARBARIC. Dogs should not be trained to do this, ever! FFS
08:43 PM - Jul 23, 2023
08:51 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Suzanne Chowla
A
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
🇺🇸 policing began as enslaved patrols & NEVER evolved. 👮‍♂️ brutality is sanctioned via qualified immunity from accountability ensconced in 👮‍♂️ union contracts w/cities; 👮‍♂️union contracts also function as shakedown rackets to grab HUGE %s of most 🇺🇸 city budgets [40-60% of ENTIRE budget]
08:35 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Suzanne Chowla
A
In response to Suzanne Chowla.
Some fellow residents & I decided to look into needs & options for #PoliceReform after police murdered #GeorgeFloyd . We came to understand that there is ZERO chance of changing the police without massively reining-in/restructuring #PoliceUnions & they are TERRIFYINGLY powerful in most cities.
08:57 PM - Jul 24, 2023
alwaysjnov
A
I don't think it "has come to this." I think it has always been this.
11:01 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Anthony Barthelemy
B
It was local police who let the dog attack. The State Police told the locals not to let the dog of the leash. That is very important.
09:13 PM - Jul 23, 2023
George Carlin Was Right
A
It was Ohio. Again... Another massive lawsuit to be paid by taxpayers for hiring shitty cops.
08:54 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to George Carlin Was Right.
I used to think the bad apples were the minority but over the last couple years I have realized it is the opposite. There are very few good Cops anymore. Racists, Bigots, KKK, Proud Boys etc have infiltrated and taken over all over the country. Would not surprise me if it's part of training now.
09:00 PM - Jul 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}