prettyinpeake
A
thread 1/5
So first off, enslaved people DID NOT benefit from enslavement. Who the EFF does Ron DeSantis think he is? Nah buddy. So let’s talk about what Africans brought with them that Americans stole or took credit for like any other regular day. They brought seeds in their hair. Watermelon, okra, — A thread
09:17 PM - Jul 23, 2023
prettyinpeake
A
thread 2/5
Black eyed peas, and some peppers. Teach the children THAT asshat. They were ingenious, and they sustained themselves with their own food when the enslavers cares not to feed them. And let’s talk about the types of agricultor they brought: sees sowing skills, irrigation technologies, and processing
09:22 PM - Jul 23, 2023
prettyinpeake
A
thread 3/5
techniques to wetland farming. Trained the damn enslavers! It’s no mistake that they chose to enslave Africans. They were brilliant agriculturalists! Cooking, weaving, quilting, MEDICINE. Teach the children THAT. In spite of enslavement, still they rose! Ron DeSantis can kiss my ENTIRE ass. And the
09:28 PM - Jul 23, 2023
prettyinpeake
A
thread 4/5
Idiots who keep voting for him can kiss my ass, too. I’m sick and tired of the BS. Black people: WAKE UP!! This is the country YOUR forbears built with their hands under the whip and the heat of the day. Let’s teach our children the truth so that when they get to school, they can tell the teachers
09:31 PM - Jul 23, 2023
prettyinpeake
A
thread 5/5
To kiss they assess, too.

And thank you Spoutible. The threaded post feature is great! Nice improvement over X.
09:32 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Paul Holmes
A
In response to prettyinpeake.
If DeSantis was right about slavery, there would be a massive queue of white people lining up to be owned by Black people... you know, for all the benefits.
06:32 AM - Jul 24, 2023
prettyinpeake
A
In response to Paul Holmes.
Right! Or even ask if whites would trade places with Black people today? Nope! It’s all a sham!
08:12 AM - Jul 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}