小川 貴洋
A
thread 1/15
💖 Hello people! I skipped sleeping last night but I managed to bring in life a few cute monsters, borrowing the Midjourney intelligence and machine. Meet the Foofas!

💕 The Foofa family is a bunch of 12 cute and kind monsters living underground in a virgin tropical forest. A thread:
⤵️⤵️⤵️
02:10 AM - Jul 24, 2023
小川 貴洋
A
thread 2/15
💕 The Leader F. He got born first and he possesses the power of looking into your soul. His pet peeve is eating a lot of poisonous worms that make him poop colorful seeds that plant poisonous flowers when burried.
02:13 AM - Jul 24, 2023
小川 貴洋
A
thread 3/15
💕 ah the magical Popee. It's the only female Foofa and loves to help people secretly. Foofas are magical creatures that should not be seen by the human eye. Yet she breaks the rules. To her disadvantage, she overthinks a lot and new curls pop up from her head full of glittery dandruff.
02:17 AM - Jul 24, 2023
小川 貴洋
A
thread 4/15
💖 The always shocked looking Pico. This Foofa has seen a lot in his previous life. He is wise while acting silly sometimes. He thinks that sillyness is the salt of life. No matter how much I studied him I couldn't find anything negative about this thrilling creature. But he loves chestnuts.
02:21 AM - Jul 24, 2023
小川 貴洋
A
thread 5/15
💖 The Darki Foofa! He has the respect of everyone in the family, he is the hunter and the gatekeeper of their small community.

His main issue is eating magical seeds that contain alcohol and he can pass out for hours after consuming them. Isn't he so cute in black?
02:26 AM - Jul 24, 2023
小川 貴洋
A
thread 6/15
❤️ Ah a baby Foofa . This one is still unamed yet and his powers have yet to to be discovered. We suspect he will also grow to become a hunter.

A weird fact about him is that he speaks Spanish in his sleep.
02:31 AM - Jul 24, 2023
小川 貴洋
A
thread 7/15
❤️ Next comes the ridiculous Poofy. This one can create electrical energy between his horns and lead the pack into the dark forest , like the brightest flashlight. The rest make fun of him cause he easily falls off trees as his balance is that bad. He also feeds on chestnuts and loves parrots.
02:36 AM - Jul 24, 2023
小川 貴洋
A
thread 8/15
💖 Here comes the majestic Floki! He has only one ear and it's his strongest point as he can detect even the sound of snails casually roaming around. He is fluffy, adorable, squeeks when upset and he has colored his cave hot pink. He also collects colorful butterflies that fly free in his place.
02:43 AM - Jul 24, 2023
小川 貴洋
A
thread 9/15
💖 Rufus the fighter is a real soldier! He will travel places and bring back jewel and food to the little family of his! He sweats a lot from his horns and this makes his eyes turn orange and get itchy but he never complains about it. He feeds on tree leaves and river rocks.
02:50 AM - Jul 24, 2023
小川 貴洋
A
thread 10/15
💕 The Magician of the village. The one who shall not be named. The one without a gender. they collect the village jewels and turns them into magical energy that the members can share with humans always without getting seen in broad sunlight. His only enemy is the Draful monster from next forest.
02:54 AM - Jul 24, 2023
小川 貴洋
A
thread 11/15
💕 Just before this end, meet Baka the cute , funny Foofa! He eats all kind of red, Pink, purple flowers only and spits out bubbles that make everyone happier in an instant. The bad in his case is that if he makes too many bubbles they become one big bubble and trap him in and he dies laughing.
02:58 AM - Jul 24, 2023
小川 貴洋
A
thread 12/15
❤️ Another baby got born last night and we suspect it's a female one. She will become a very caring and sweet cave-to-stay creature that will nurture and bring to light the next Foofa generation. But till then she must feed in lots of river water to become big and strong. What shall we name her?
03:01 AM - Jul 24, 2023
小川 貴洋
A
thread 13/15
❤️ Last but not least this is Owly the messanger of our little community! He can travel in the speed of light to deliver good and bad messages while snacking on fluffy clouds. Sometimes he sleeps a lot and make the rest worry about him but I assure you he is just fine.
03:07 AM - Jul 24, 2023
小川 貴洋
A
thread 14/15
CR: I wouldn't be able to create all these babies if @metalinangelo hadn't granted me access to the amazing Midjourney machine. I am forever thankful!

Do you want to meet the only natural enemy of the Foofa family?
Maybe someday we will meet and the next generation! 🎉
03:09 AM - Jul 24, 2023
小川 貴洋
A
thread 15/15
🌄 As a last spout i want you to meet Draful, the natural enemy of Foofas. He is gigantic and comes out only a few minutes in the golden hours. Although he is deeply kind and never killed a Foofa he is still terrifying their small community.

Thank you for reading!
#midjourney #storytelling
03:14 AM - Jul 24, 2023
Heather Elmer
A
In response to 小川 貴洋.
The Foofa family are gorgeous. Well done. I am in awe of such talent.
02:26 AM - Jul 26, 2023
Lee D'Amato
A
In response to 小川 貴洋.
Beautiful work!
02:00 AM - Jul 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}