Christopher Bouzy
A
Each time Spoutible trends on Twitter, trolls come out to cause trouble. If someone joins Spoutible to be disruptive, do not engage. Just report the account and ignore it.
09:42 AM - Jul 24, 2023
Diane Archer
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
How do I get the timeline to refresh? I keep seeing the same things. I'm looking for the good people I followed on twitter. Twitter is now a cesspool.
09:45 AM - Jul 24, 2023
Sabine
A
In response to Diane Archer.
when you follow just 22 accounts, of course the timeline repeats itself. Either use the explore feature instead and / or increase your following.
09:58 AM - Jul 24, 2023
Diane Archer
A
I follow 45. Also, that wasn't helpful. It sounded rather rude.
In response to Sabine.
10:25 AM - Jul 24, 2023
Diane ZB
A
There’s no algorithm so your Timeline only shows the spouts and echoes of people you follow. You have the option to turn echoes off if you don’t want to see those.

Go to EXPLORE (the compass icon) to view all spouts (not only people you follow) and to SEARCH for spouts, hashtags, and people.
11:14 AM - Jul 24, 2023
Sabine
A
I gave advice in the shortest possible way, maybe not meeting US-politeness standards. Please explain to me, a non native speaker, what I should have witten instead.
10:28 AM - Jul 24, 2023
Diane ZB
A
In response to Sabine.
I would suggest avoid saying ‘of course’ because that implies everyone knows there’s no algorithm pushing content on Spoutible. There will be a learning curve as people figure out how things work with the Timeline and Explore functions on Spoutible.
11:09 AM - Jul 24, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}