Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
I know its hard for some people to accept that some of us want to support black owned businesses, books, and gasp social media. As people who are often vilified having a space to be is amazing. And if you think its bigoted to support that you are very wrong.
02:52 PM - Jul 24, 2023
DrMHasOpinions
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
I downloaded the BDN app thinking this would help me find local black owned businesses but it really hasn't.
04:51 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
In response to DrMHasOpinions.
I wish there were more coordinated efforts to promote our stuff maybe some young tech person will see our spouts and get inspired. Till then I will do my best to promote businesses that help my people and beyond.
05:12 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Dee Nelson
A
In response to DrMHasOpinions.
I hate Yelp, but I have found they have the largest repository of local Black-owned businesses. Since business owners are incentivized to keep their business info up to date on Yelp, the data is pretty good.
05:32 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
04:13 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Annie Bee Good
A
I, one person, can't unravel structural systemic racism, BUT I can teach my kids, I can grow and learn how to be anti-racist, I can use my vote, & I can use my consumer dollars to support a business community that has extra obstacles to success (and because they provide quality products!).
03:47 PM - Jul 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}