Rarity: 74
IMMACULATE!
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
Play at:
https://immaculategrid.com

When in doubt, go with Oliver Pérez.
A little annoyed I couldn't come up with someone besides Womack; seeing who the others were I'm even more annoyed. 🤨
#MLB #baseball #ImmaculateGrid
03:05 AM - Jul 21, 2023
Erik Lundegaard
A
In response to Tim Harrison.
Today's should've been a gimme for me: Mariners, Yankees, BoSox, HOF, but I got screwed up on the 300+ saves category. I guessed T. Gordon for Boston and despite that one year he barely made it halfway. Did well on the rest. Thought Heathcliff on SEA/BOS would be rarer but too ignominious, I guess.
11:45 AM - Jul 24, 2023
Erik Lundegaard
A
In response to Erik Lundegaard.
Saddest part? There are only six answers for the Ms/HOF box. Not six Mariners HOFers, obviously, since we know there's only two. No, just HOFers who played even a game for the M's. Six? In nearly 50 years? Oof.
11:53 AM - Jul 24, 2023
Erik Lundegaard
A
In response to Tim Harrison.
I went back and picked up the Boston save with Kimbrel but realized I should've gone Eck to begin with in that square, and gone with another HOF closer. Nice work on Tino! I like that Boggs could've been any of the top row. Also Joe D. got only 7%?
05:09 PM - Jul 24, 2023 (Edited)
Erik Lundegaard
A
In response to Erik Lundegaard.
Interesting that some of the non-team categories are specific to that team and some are not.

I guess if it says "Season" then it's specific to that team. I.e., for TEX and 200+ Hits Season you couldn't go Cesar Tovar because he never got 200 hits with them--just with the Twins.
02:01 PM - Jul 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}