Dennis A
A
thread 1/4
#StarTrekStrangeNewWorlds
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds is getting a musical episode in early August called "Subspace Rhapsody.”
06:45 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Dennis A
A
thread 2/4
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds is getting a musical episode in early August called "Subspace Rhapsody.”
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds | "Subspace Rhapsody" Trailer (SDCC 2023) | Paramount+ - YouTube

Set a course for the musical event of the season with a special preview of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 2, Episode 9, "Subspace Rhapsody," streaming ...

06:48 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Dennis A
A
thread 3/4
Paramount+: “The special musical episode ‘Subspace Rhapsody’ will feature 10 original songs, plus a ‘Subspace Rhapsody’ version of the series’ main title, with music and lyrics by Kay Hanley (Letters to Cleo) and Tom Polce (Letters to Cleo, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend).”
07:13 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Dennis A
A
thread 4/4
#StarTrekStrangeNewWorlds #ParamountPlus
Did you know that the main Star Trek title theme already has lyrics written by Gene Roddenberry? The story is he did that to take half the royalties. Here's a great version by TenaciousD.
*Lyrics in description
Star Trek Theme song performed by Tenacious D - YouTube

BeyondThe rim of the star-lightMy loveIs wand'ring in star-flightI knowHe'll find in star-clustered reachesLove,Strange love a star woman teaches.I knowHis j...

08:38 PM - Jul 24, 2023 (Edited)
Robert Roberson
A
I have loved every episode since Strange New Worlds started...but I have questions...:-). Hopefully this will be as successful as the Buffy Musical
In response to Dennis A.
07:19 PM - Jul 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}