Roseymelhill
A
I keep getting notifications from here but then I open app and nothing. Anyone else having this issue?
09:52 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Jeff Mistina 🐻
A
In response to Roseymelhill.
Spoutible does throw up the occasional ghost notification, but definitely make sure to check all of the notification tabs. I didn’t do that for the first month and missed a fair bit 😬.
09:57 PM - Jul 18, 2023 (Edited)
Roseymelhill
A
In response to Jeff Mistina 🐻.
Thank you very much!
09:58 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Klobby L
A
Yup it could be that someone quote spouted you. But once a while it gets glitchy and ghost ones show up. It’s a baby site and these things happen. If you force quit and restart the app they go away
02:34 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Roseymelhill
A
In response to Klobby L.
1)I don’t know if you were on Twitter or not but when you make a tweet you can see your tweet and right under it see all the replies in one place. Not here. I’m clicking on thread buttons, clicking on in response to your spout and never see my post with replies. I see a couple of replies in
04:43 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Klobby L
A
That's weird. I got a notification that you replied, and I clicked on it. I was taken to your reply, and then I could scroll up to see my "Yup it could be" spout, and your "thank you" above that, and Jeff's above that, and then your first spout. That's how it usually is. 🤷‍♀️
04:47 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Roseymelhill
A
In response to Klobby L.
So you see at the bottom where it says in response to your spout? So I have to click on that. Then it takes me to another one that says in response to my post and then one in reply to you but it won’t let me see the original post or all of these together with the original post.
06:58 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Klobby L
A
Oh and this is what I see in notifications. I click on your post and it brings me to the others
07:43 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Roseymelhill
A
All I see is that is daysbyou replied to my spout and then it shows your reply but not what I wrote.
In response to Klobby L.
08:05 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Klobby L
A
It is like this for every conversation?
08:21 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Roseymelhill
A
In response to Klobby L.
Yes it is. And yours is the latest reply to me yet it isn’t on the top of the notifications. It’s in the middle of them.
08:45 PM - Jul 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}