Anton Brakhage
A
thread 1/2
Possibly dubious source (Times Radio is Murdoch-owned), but Ukraine appears to be nearing an encirclement of Russian troops in Bakhumt. If that happens, the long-awaited major breakthrough in Ukraine's slow counteroffensive could be near.

#SlavaUkrainii
'50,000 Russian soldiers face being encircled' at Bakhmut | Maj. Gen. Chip Chapman - YouTube

"Maybe up to 50,000 soldiers face being encircled, that can have a cascading impact." Arrests and firings of senior figures in Russia's military could have a...

08:35 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
thread 2/2
Various news articles are corroborating that Ukraine has been making gains to the South of Bakmut, retaking the village of Andriivka, as well as small gains in the South of Ukraine toward the Sea of Azov.
08:39 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Has a non-Murdoch source confirmed this. I'd love to see it, but I don't buy a word from anything Murdoch controls. Great news if confirmed!!
08:45 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
There definitely seem to have been some gains both South of Bakhmut, and in Southern Ukraine. Whether they're as significant as this makes them out to be, I'm not sure yet.
08:48 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Sonya Baker
A
08:44 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
💛💙🇺🇦💛💙
#SlavaUkrainii
08:36 PM - Jul 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}