Jess Martin
A
Poll time!

I'm thinking of skipping the olive farm for sale...

It's #TruffleSeason here atm. Should I get up very, VERY early one morning and drive down to a #TruffleFarm and hunt for #truffles ?!

@sstan99 @hereforthepopcorn @SashiTh_03 @giordana @noblerot @JoannaSays @minnie @anndraulans

Oui! Vive les truffes!

Chocolate truffles?

No, stay in your warm bed

Other - write suggestion

40 votes — 09:48 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Jess Martin.
I am obsessed w all things truffles.
10:35 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Giordana
A
In response to Diane Turner.
If you can source *Pietro & Pietro* truffle chips in NYC, they are simply to die for @Hereforthepopcorn 🥰
03:39 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Giordana.
Oooooh. On it!
03:39 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Diane Turner.
You know they sell truffled salt in gourmet markets so you can literally make any chips you want into a truffled delight in a sprinkle.. Also, atop of pasta too..
05:03 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Chelle Luna
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
I have some! It’s great for making steak in the grill with just pepper.
08:51 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Chelle Luna.
I am a foodie, so I volunteered over 300hrs at a culinary school as a chef's assistant for the classes they taught to bored housewives mostly just so I could learn about spices, wines, techniques & foods from other cultures.. It was like literally going to a 4hr/nite dinner party every nite/class..
09:12 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Chelle Luna
A
I’d love to take cooking classes. I need to get out of my rut.
09:16 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
I know me too, I did this years ago & really did love it even though I was't paid in money they did give me $15/hr school credit so that I could either enter into the program or use it to take the same types of classes I assisted in but I've nobody to with which is no fun as it's all couples/besties
09:25 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Chelle Luna
A
I looked here and it was date night classes. I gave up on dating, so🤷🏼‍♀️
09:27 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
Girl, me too after two abusive relationships & a lifetime of never trying to find my own happiness thinking it would come thru making them happy I finally decided it was me time & despite a lifelong fear of being alone I find I like my own company perfectly fine & I've my furbaby..
09:30 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Chelle Luna
A
We had the exact same life, it sounds like. That’s why I don’t want to date either. I feel safe and peaceful in my own space for the first time in my entire life. I’m working on myself and my friendships. Do you have a kitty or a dog?
09:37 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
I have a dog.. An adopted "She-Devil.." a Chihuahua?Wired Haired Jack Russel Terrier mix who has a very definite mean streak from whatever transpired before me but she's a great companion so long as I don't make her do anything she doesn't deem necessary..lol..
10:03 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
This photo so completely embodies her overall demeanor.. Super cute too...
10:04 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Chelle Luna
A
She looks awesome! I have a cat who acts like a dog half the time. I couldn’t live without her.
10:09 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
Super sinister little fella/lady.? My lil monster is all of 15lbs soaking wet BUT insists she's some type of alpha male Great Dane the way she carries herself acts like a giant guard dog, super funny watching her stubby legs being boss lady of the block...
10:23 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Chelle Luna
A
😂😂😂 she’s actually super sweet but was annoyed at me for tossing the blanket on her by accident. Pets are the best, aren’t they?
10:25 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
So funny.. Well my child here is as I said all of 15lbs or so & about 2ft long but yet she still manages to literally occupy 85+% of a queen sized bed every night.. How I could not tell you it defies physics but I swear I've actually tried rolling over & fell onto the floor more then once, so..?
10:30 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Chelle Luna
A
I feel like pets and children grow at night but we can’t see it. How else do they take over everything?
10:31 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
I've never had children of my own but I understand.. But she is a great comfort to me, keeps me occupied & I rarely if ever feel lonely..
10:36 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Chelle Luna
A
Pets are great and rewarding.
10:37 PM - Jul 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}