Jess Martin
A
Poll time!

I'm thinking of skipping the olive farm for sale...

It's #TruffleSeason here atm. Should I get up very, VERY early one morning and drive down to a #TruffleFarm and hunt for #truffles ?!

@sstan99 @hereforthepopcorn @SashiTh_03 @giordana @noblerot @JoannaSays @minnie @anndraulans

Oui! Vive les truffes!

Chocolate truffles?

No, stay in your warm bed

Other - write suggestion

40 votes — 09:48 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Jess Martin.
I am obsessed w all things truffles.
10:35 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Giordana
A
In response to Diane Turner.
If you can source *Pietro & Pietro* truffle chips in NYC, they are simply to die for @Hereforthepopcorn 🥰
03:39 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Giordana.
Oooooh. On it!
03:39 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
Hey Diane not sure whereabouts in NYC you live but you can get it at the Spice stand stall downtown at the new Essex Street Markets on the corner of Delancey & Essex literally beneath the Delancey/Essex St station on the F train..
09:14 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
I am Upper West but it’s a quick commute by B train to LES and Essex Market. You live there? Trying get the New Yorkers together when we get groups.
07:06 AM - Jul 26, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
Yes, I do & what an amazing idea.. I live a block north of Delancey on Rivington been here for 30+yrs pretty much my entire adult life..
07:08 AM - Jul 26, 2023
Diane Turner
A
I’ll hit you up for some recommendations in the hood. Man that neighborhood has changed dramatically in 30 years. You are a pioneer. I used to go to Arlene’s Grocery a lot back in the day. Now you have extra bougie spots like The Nines opening up.
07:16 AM - Jul 26, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
You know Arlene's Grocery is there believe or not.. I've actually never been but it's seems as raucous as ever..
Yes, honey moved down here when cabs refused to take me past Houston & Ave A, when there was nothing but rats, heroin dealers, Bodegas selling crack & the old Motza factory.. Very changed
08:18 AM - Jul 26, 2023
Diane Turner
A
I know it’s still there! Just I may just be a tad too old.

Love to hear all your stories. So are you happy with the change? What was first nice place you remember? Not 1st nice place but always loved Freeman’s.

Please tell me you bought your place.
08:22 AM - Jul 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}