Diane Turner
A
I love when my fellow Manhattanite @apfel_sarah gets on a tear. Her prose is pure poetry. Want to inspire a New Yorker into a vomitous rage? Bring up #RudyGiuliani ..
Sarah Apfel @apfel_sarah
Yes. Yes he is. A racist bum as D.A, an even bigger racist bum as Mayor, & this leaky-headed cousin-fucking racist bum needs to see some jail time - and not just because I'd love to see how his fellow inmates feel about "America's Mayor" 🤢 (getting vomity just typing that, FTR). #RudyGiuliani
05:48 PM - Jul 26, 2023
06:41 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Diane Turner.
Yes Rudy is a disappointment @apfel_sarah

What a letdown.
07:08 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Diane Turner
A
That is the understatement of the century on Giuliani. He is a racist psychopath. He lied about taking down the mafia to get into office. He lied about his 9-11 response. He moved the emergency response office into the vulnerable World Trade Center causing the deaths of hundreds of 1st responders.
In response to Jess Martin.
07:13 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Sarah Apfel
A
Everything Diane said, @JessMartin . I wasn't ever disappointed because I always knew he was a low-rent mobster. But I admit to being shocked by just how bad he became.
11:24 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Sarah Apfel.
And anything good he got credit for was usually him taking credit for others work. I mean he showed up to that mafia take down at the 24 hour after years of great FBI work and claimed it was him. That’s is what he was best at -self promotion. I hate people like this
11:27 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Sarah Apfel.
Does he have mob connections? 🤔
12:09 AM - Jul 27, 2023
Jess Martin
A
I wonder if he was a bit envious that Trump became President over him. He was riding on the tails of his tenure as mayor but his campaign went nowhere. Now he'll be remembered for that Four Season Landscape shemozzle (amongst other things) - an ignominious legacy with a notorious presidency.
07:18 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Jess Martin.
By the time he ran for president he was hated by most NYC residents. I sometimes think Giuliani, Trump, and Christie all ran at same time to ensure one of them got in. They were thick as thieves at the time, Change that: They are thick thieves,
07:20 PM - Jul 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}