Christopher Bouzy
A
A gentle reminder.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
My decision to focus on improving the platform and adding crucial features before launching the app will ultimately pay off in the end. You guys have helped us squash bugs and improve the platform. So now, when we launch the app, the platform will be ready for primetime.
07:41 PM - Apr 28, 2023
06:58 AM - Jul 27, 2023
Julie Carson
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I’m still hoping for a bit larger font (and darker in regular mode). Any chance of that in the future? Thank you.
08:36 AM - Jul 27, 2023
Cookie
A
Yep, I agree with this one. I believe I did put a ticket in on this (or I meant to). Can be a bit difficult to see, and dark mode is not an option for me. Not sure what my particular vision problem is, but I can't see stuff in dark mode.
In response to Julie Carson.
09:11 AM - Jul 27, 2023
Julie Carson
A
In response to Cookie.
I have trouble w/ dark mode too & light mode works better for me. Except font size & lightness makes it hard to stay on here for any length of time. I thought in the beginning @cbouzy said they were going to address this but haven’t read anything about it in months. How do you submit a ticket? Thx
10:45 AM - Jul 27, 2023
Cookie
A
In response to Julie Carson.
If you're on a browser, click "more" on the lower left, then choose "help". EDIT: Or https://help.spoutible.com...
11:01 AM - Jul 27, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}