Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
Who else, besides me, knows w/absolute certainty that, this high school dropout, not only never wrote a single word of this bill but literally couldn't inform you even what every word in the title of the bill actually is..
Congressional Bill Bot @FedBillBot
H.R.3675
Western Water Accelerated Revenue Repayment Act

SPONSOR: Rep. Lauren Boebert (R), CO-3
№ CO-SPONSORS: 9

#HR3675

https://www.congress.gov/b...
11:00 PM - Jul 27, 2023
11:03 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
It's probably true far more often than we know, but never before has it been so obvious - she couldn't possibly have a clue. She couldn't even fake a clue, which most of the prior beneficiaries of lobbying funds who let lobbyists write legislation can.
11:13 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
Oh believe I know she's as dumb as dirt but sadly so are most of her crazed MAGAverse followers who, at this point, will agree w/anything these people propose & not b/c it's good legislation, since most of them can't understand & don't care frankly, but rather b/c they think it's"own the libs" acts!
11:17 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
When I read that she was proposing this my first thought was that she has no idea.
11:09 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Cindy_Coffeelatte.
Simply put she took money from these contractors & then had them along w/her staffers write, edit & send it to her monoric hands to propose on the floor of the House..THIS IS FOLLOW THE MONEY LEGISLATION..
11:19 PM - Jul 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}