Jess Martin
A
Until the majority of the #auspol crowd move here - from Brittany Higgins. The police in kahoots with the #Murdoch press.

#MurdochRoyalCommission #MurdochRC #Leveson
10:49 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Cecilia - Mother of Cats
B
In response to Jess Martin.
This whole thing has been a travesty of justice for Brittany. As usual, she's been made out to be a liar by the press while he swans around claiming to be the victim.

And they wonder why women don't come forward when assaulted...
08:27 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Jess Martin
A
The ironic thing is she is one of them. The last elections showed that it was Liberal women that voted for the indies because wealth and privilege aren’t enough impetus for change when it comes to a misogynistic party. Hope LNP continues its death spiral under Dutton. #auspol
In response to Cecilia - Mother of Cats.
08:31 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Cecilia - Mother of Cats
B
In response to Jess Martin.
Yes! I loved how, despite the Murdoch press' best efforts, the Australian public shoved their middle finger up at them and Scomo's misogynistic party and voted them out comprehensively.
Then, as the LNP sat scratching their heads, they elect Dutton!
Yes, that'll work, for sure 🙄
08:37 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Jess Martin
A
😂🤣😅
08:37 PM - Feb 18, 2023
allwen6
A
I roared when they elected bully boy Peter Dutton. Anthony Albanese would have to do something excruciatingly aweful for Australians to let Dutton and his cronies back in. I'm hoping we are settled for a long ALP. WA annihilated Libs, they are still floundering in their own muck
08:45 PM - Feb 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}