Frank the Bunny
A
This wasn't a case of a "progressive" doing any such thing, though. It was a BBIMP woman explicitly pointing out that even in this "good" economy, many are still struggling, and then being told to shut up and stop repeating "GQP talking points". That shit needs to stop.
uOMi @Suenosdeuomi
Financial struggles are not limited to people of color.

I am dismayed how some Progressives react maliciously against President Biden and his administration to go as far as denying facts when numbers don’t lie.
02:20 PM - Jul 28, 2023
02:27 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Paula Beard
B
In response to Frank the Bunny.
I don't have a horse in this race, but I would encourage all of us that don't want trump to get back in the WH to do all we can to tout Joe Biden's progress on our economy. I am retired and on a fixed income. I have to make choices every month to get RX filled or eat. I know it's still hard on all.
02:31 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
In response to Paula Beard.
Its because you think you dont have a horse in this race that the race is a struggle for so many. People can be supportive of Democrats and still lament the issues they see, a healthy discourse can lead to help of said issues.
03:04 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Erik Siegrist
A
In response to Paula Beard.
People who have been left out of that "progress" need to be able to talk about their experience, and discuss ways that "progress" can be made more equitable

Save the "touting" for situations where it would be useful and relevant
05:12 PM - Jul 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}