Only accounts this user (Goose) follows can see their posts

Judy T
A
In response to Goose.
I have 2 big dogs and often walk them by myself. One park nearby is known for illegal off leash dogs. If I can’t avoid, i start with “call your dog” when any get close and then get more shaming from there. Most times, the dog has no recall and the person just chases it around. Exhausting.
08:23 AM - Jul 29, 2023
Socio-gen
A
In response to Goose.
And please, for the love of everything, even if leashed, keep the dog to a small radius, preferably beside you.

I ended up with a broken wrist because an exuberant dog ran up and knocked me to the pavement because its (idiot) owner had let the retractable leash out to its full length.
07:04 PM - Jul 28, 2023
TarakaD
A
In response to Goose.
Thanks for saying this! I had several bad experiences during my childhood and prefer to avoid any interaction. "He is sweet, just want to know you" is not helping me. I don't want to know him, especially when he has his front paws on my chest and licking my face. Sorry for the rant.
03:56 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Melanie Johnson-Moxley
A
In response to Goose.
I was afraid of dogs most of my life, actually attacked once. By 40, something changed and I adopted a sweet rescue. My experience has been good with dogs ever since, but I keenly recall what it felt like not to not want dogs anywhere near me! So I always try to be mindful when we're out. 🐕
03:32 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Louise Marley
A
In response to Goose.
Also, please consider the plight of the dog who IS on leash, when an unleashed dog of whatever size charges up to them and there's nothing they can do!
03:32 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Monica Loegel
A
In response to Goose.
When we walk daily on a trail where dogs are required to be leashed, my dog is sweet and friendly. Until that unleashed dog comes rushing near and she turns into dogzilla. Please leash your dog.
03:31 PM - Jul 28, 2023
BigBrownGirl
A
In response to Goose.
If you're not at my house you can't see my unleashed d oh double g. This isn't a hardship for me, or Salvador Doggi. It's kinda one of those *it's the least I can do* activities that comes with holdin four leggers hostage.
03:30 PM - Jul 28, 2023
ravenbeagle
A
In response to Goose.
One of my dogs is reactive so the possibility for unleashed dogs means we can’t even safely take him for a walk
03:25 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Jon Brundage
A
In response to Goose.
one of my pet peeves. I love dogs but don't want your little darling all over me.
03:21 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Starr
A
In response to Goose.
This is so true!
03:17 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Jennifer Thompson
A
In response to Goose.
Also, the frightened dog that defensively attacks just might be put to death. Who would want this?
03:02 PM - Jul 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}