Layla
A
"DeSantis asked for a breakdown of the medical data of students who received gender-affirming care from public entities + anyone in the general public who sought gender-affirming care at the hospitals located at these public universities. he wants their ages & the dates they received care."
08:56 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Geralyn MacVittie
A
In response to Layla.
DeSantis is absolutely VILE! I'm glad that students are standing up for trans rights.
10:48 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
In response to Layla.
Any institution that complies to give up medical information should be sued to fullest financial terms possible under the law. And so too should DeSatan.
10:41 AM - Feb 19, 2023
GD
A
In response to Layla.
09:48 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Canby
A
In response to Layla.
This is mind boggling. I thought there was something called confidentiality between a doctor & patient -- at least here on the West Coast there is something called HIPPA & your health records are not allowed to be disclosed to others without your permission.
09:21 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Layla
A
In response to Canby.
Exactly. Surely a lawyer is looking at this somewhere.
09:47 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Urban Dragonfly
C
In response to Layla.
This seems like a HIPPA violation so why isn't someone filing lawsuits to stop them?
09:02 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Layla
A
In response to Urban Dragonfly.
Idk. One school said they removed identifying info, but if the person didn't consent to any sharing of it how are they giving it over? I think they are digging for away to threaten to remove funding for schools that offer those services.
09:46 PM - Feb 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}