Adam Deitsch □
A
I despise Mitch McConnell as much as the next person, but you're not doing any favors by posting jokes and mocking someone going through medical distress.

You're not helping anyone.

You are reinforcing stigmas and ableism, though.
04:42 PM - Jul 28, 2023
DJ Whitlock
A
In response to Adam Deitsch □.
People need to focus any mocking on things people have control over but CHOOSE. Anything else doesn't help...as tempting as it might be sometimes.
05:47 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Ellie Byrd
A
I'm loathed to say it 'cause of who it is but you're right. It's like Caitlyn Jenner she's a terrible fuckin dumpster fire of a human being but mocking her transness is nothing but hurtful to the trans community. Same is true of Mitch's medical conditions his shittyness has nothing to do with health
05:24 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
you sound holier than thou. i don’t gaf about #MoscowMitch’s state of health, other than to hope it takes him out the senate. he has helped turn this country into its current nightmare. that’s not ableism, dude. he’s the enemy. i don’t wish my enemies well.
04:55 PM - Jul 28, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
"Even tho I disagree with his politics I wish Mr. HItler well and good health." GTFOH. the man is evil and he gets what he deserves and I will enjoy every second of it just as he enjoyed every second of kneecapping obama for 8yrs.
04:46 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Elle Faba Prefers Bears to Humans
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
I read the original post as mconnell is a douche and mock him for that, not his health. Did not at all pick up that OP was wishing mconnell good health...Or did I read the original post wrong?
09:50 PM - Jul 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}