Professor Kyle
A
Dems are always better on the economy – because they actually care about the poor & want to help them. Yet polls & focus groups "showed the party losing badly to Republicans on the most important single issue of voters: the economy." We need to change that narrative.
10:45 PM - Jul 28, 2023

Only followers of this user (AriesWanderer) can see their posts

Professor Kyle
A
In response to Aries Wanderer.
I agree that election results are what matter, but it's beyond frustrating that people have this persistent belief that Dems aren't good on the economy when the opposite is true.
09:20 AM - Jul 29, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
Because people think Democrats=higher taxes. That's what they mean by the economy being better with Republicans, if they think about it at all rather than just repeating what they're told.

They'll gladly starve rather than raise a rich man's taxes, in the belief that one day they might also be rich
01:41 AM - Jul 29, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
WaPo and the NYT are fully invested in a narrative that Dems are "bad" on the economy. They know it's not true, but the Fourth Estate has decided it prefers lies and chaos. That's also why they were writing misogynoirist hit pieces about the VP.
01:13 AM - Jul 29, 2023
Lauraine Knight
A
In Australia MSM has propagated the Lie that Labor Party( equivalent of Democrats) are worse Money Managers than our Liberal Party( which is like GOP) when Labor incurred a debt of $27 billion during Financial Crisis It was a Disaster but when Liberals debt was $800 billion 6 years on it wasn’t .
11:59 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Dan Wentzel
A
It would help if Democrats promoted themselves instead of “bipartisanship”. How often did we hear about the “BIPARTISAN Infrastructure Framework” as if ‘bipartisan’ was the selling point. Our leadership should be referring to it at the Biden Infrastructure Package now.
11:00 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Cyd Cannon
A
In response to Dan Wentzel.
I’ve thought the same every time I hear bipartisan infrastructure. I’d like to hear Democrats tooting their own horn more.
01:35 AM - Jul 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}