Portia McGonagal
A
When GOP voters show you who they are, believe their racism and realize it's never going to be you.

Vivek, Tim, Will Hurd, and you too Nikki.
01:35 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Eric B
B
In response to Portia McGonagal.
They must like being shunned by the very people they want to vote for them. They've really sipped on that cult juice. I don't think Haley, Hurd, Scott and this dude realized the QOP really don't like POC. Especially in a leadership position. They only like the Clarence Thomas's of the world.
05:10 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Inaya Shujaat
A
They align themselves with the GOP because it’s more outwardly #Islamophobic than the Democratic Party (which no one will believe me is pretty damn Islamophobic in its foreign policies and attitude toward #Palestine ).
04:52 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Yvette
A
I don’t like Vivek because of his Republican politics. I couldn’t care less about him being HINDU! It’s just hard to believe listening to him that he doesn’t comprehend that most MAGA will NEVER vote for him for 2 reasons. 1. He’s not white. 2. He’s not CHRISTIAN. The fact that he thinks he can
03:02 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Angie is Supercalifragilistic…
A
They couldn’t even bring themselves to get out and vote for Romney because his faith is Mormon.
02:10 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
And Nikki has another strike against her trying to run in the GQP (she's a woman).
02:05 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Tonya Alston
A
😏
They're learning the hard way that their "membership" in the kkklub is contingent upon them towing the party line. #AwlOfIt
01:40 PM - Jul 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}