T Miller
A
More worries, about Elmo’s power. It is so scary how far right he has suddenly veered. This link IS a gift link.
02:50 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Angelique Yaich
A
In response to T Miller.
If you didn't see this as a concern from the beginning, you haven't read enough science fiction or seen Terminator.
10:54 AM - Jul 30, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to T Miller.
Suddenly? This is where he was all along. It's only now, now that life has thoroughly disappointed him, that he shows his true self.
01:59 AM - Jul 30, 2023
Carla Vivarttas
B
In response to T Miller.
Suddenly? The dude was always who he is. He was raised on blood money and apartheid.
06:08 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to T Miller.
I still think Americans are worried about the wrong ENEMY. The ENEMY is already HERE. 😳 It’s very worrisome what Musk has done to Twitter (I’m not calling it X). He’s weaponized the platform in an alarming way. It’s geared towards right wing users. His ties to the Saudis and Russia are problematic
03:07 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Writemindedlefty
A
In response to Yvette.
The spout you’re replying to is even more dangerous and ominous and all by the same twisted man. Just think on it… but not for too long.
03:19 PM - Jul 29, 2023
T Miller
A
In response to Yvette.
I have the misfortune of sharing a house w a Musk fanboy.
~2-3 wks ago roomie was talking about China’s dominant “WeChat” app/site that Chinese use for EVERYthing (Amz,Uber,Venmo,Twitter,etc).
Then Elmo started talking up X to be everything.
I now think my housemate saw some Musk cult YouTube vid
01:54 AM - Jul 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}