Christopher Bouzy
A
There are journalists, politicians, and candidates on Spoutible who spout regularly.
Marie Ceselski @greatstateofstlouis
I have convos with St. Louis and Missouri journalists on the bird. I miss that here.

When I joined Spoutible, I was not expecting it would endeavor to be the social media w/o journalists.

The absence of journalists here will result in the absence of govt, elected, and candidate accounts. 😥
03:06 PM - Jul 29, 2023
03:30 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Andy Sharick
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Who are they? 🤔
08:52 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Fuzzy Soft
A
https://spoutible.com/thre... I'm new to spoutible so not sure if this will post properly, but someone had this list on her site a couple days ago. Many of these people I also follow(ed) on Twitter.
In response to Andy Sharick.
09:52 PM - Jul 29, 2023 (Edited)
JustAnotherGail
A
In response to Fuzzy Soft.
Unfortunately, many are not active.
07:41 AM - Jul 30, 2023
Thomas Liljeruhm
A
I have a newer TOP 100 pinned on my profile. And an updated version is coming next week for the 6 months anniversary.
05:46 AM - Jul 30, 2023
Fuzzy Soft
A
In response to Thomas Liljeruhm.
Great. This is awesome. Thanks.
01:06 PM - Jul 30, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
They're here. But many (most?) of them aren't active.
10:18 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Fuzzy Soft
A
In response to Pam Sourelis.
Some of them, like David Corn and Seth Abramson post every couple of days. It's frustrating because I'm used to the immediate attention journalists give to Twitter and want the same experience here, but nothing happens overnight. Also, too many options, everyone's spread out over several outlets.
11:13 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
Thank you for sharing. Many are making the false assumption that there are no journalists on Spoutible when there are many.
09:59 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Fuzzy Soft
A
In response to Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée).
Agreed. The more attention they get, the more frequently they'll post (imo). Too many options now. No sure landing pad. My angry voice is at home on Twitter, but my quiet one likes it here just fine 😊
11:26 PM - Jul 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}