Kathryn
A
Don't know about you guys, but we're experiencing the largest mass social media migration in history. This has never happened before. I started searching for a new site last April 2022 when Elon said he planned to take over Twitter. I have tried ALL the social media sites & Spoutible is my new home.
11:23 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Ele&Luna low vision poodle
A
In response to Kathryn.
I have Mastodon and Spout account. I look forward to an app for this one. Readability is not great on this site so I'm hoping that is improved in time. Better readability on M, but feels like this has more potential to reach broad audiences. If only I could read it!
12:08 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
I’m using chrome and dark mode and I have no issues. And there is an EDIT FUNCTION 🎉🎉🎉🎉
In response to Ele&Luna low vision poodle.
12:12 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Ele&Luna low vision poodle
A
In response to Honorary Doctor of Sass.
Should've added I'm using eyeballs that are over-50 👀 Dark function is better, but still very tiny, thin font on a 13Pro. Hoping there is an improvement in future.
12:20 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
Try playing with the text size and bold in the settings. I’ve had to wear glasses since I was 50…🤣🤣🤣 now I have lots of gray hair.
12:31 AM - Feb 19, 2023
J R (she/her)
A
I’m on an iPad and I increased the font size as shown in the attachment. I’m over-60 and this was a huge help for me! 🤗
12:33 AM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}