Maggie LaFae
A
Results from the CT scan were good news. The cancer seems isolated and not spreading. More appointments to come & an expected surgery in late July.
While it’s never good news to find out you have cancer, this is good compared to what it might have been.
Thank you to everyone for the support here.
02:30 PM - Jun 22, 2023
MaggieMae
A
In response to Maggie LaFae.
Just checking in to see how you’re doing and hope that everything is going well for you. Take care of yourself. 🩵🐳
03:33 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Maggie LaFae
A
In response to MaggieMae.
I’ve been in the U.S. for two weeks. Going home today and getting operated on by the end of the month (July 25). Thank you so much for checking in on me!
05:42 PM - Jul 11, 2023
MaggieMae
A
I hope you had a good trip traveling back home. I also hope your procedure goes exceedingly well and your future is joyful and bright! Take care! 🐳🩵
02:08 AM - Jul 12, 2023
Maggie LaFae
A
It was good to go back and see friends and now it is great to be back home. I have a consultation with the anesthesiologist tomorrow and then assuming all goes as planned, surgery on the 25th.
02:33 PM - Jul 12, 2023
MaggieMae
A
I’m hoping everything will go well with the anesthesiologist and your surgery on the 25th. That all will be successful so you can begin your journey of healing and happiness! 🐳🩵
05:05 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Maggie LaFae
A
The call went well. The surgery is scheduled for the 25th. I’m looking forward to coming out the other side.
02:04 AM - Jul 14, 2023
MaggieMae
A
I’m happy to read the call went well, and I’m very hopeful that you will indeed have a successful outcome! (((🩵))) 🐳
11:55 AM - Jul 14, 2023
Maggie LaFae
A
I appreciate your good wishes. I’ll make sure to post about how it goes.
03:05 PM - Jul 15, 2023
MaggieMae
A
You’re so welcome. Please do let us know how you’re doing. Take care ! 🩵🐳
04:33 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Maggie LaFae
A
I’m home recovering. It was really very easy compared to my fears. I need a lot more recuperation time than I expected though. 🤦🏼‍♀️
07:28 AM - Jul 30, 2023
MaggieMae
A
I’m happy to see that you are home re-covering, and that the procedure was relatively easy for you. Rest, read, relax, and give your body time to heal. One day at a time… sometimes one hour at a time. Take care of yourself and keep in touch! 🩵🐳
02:24 PM - Jul 30, 2023
Maggie LaFae
A
Thank you. Good reminder about one hour at a time. It’s taking longer than I expected but everything is actually right on schedule.
05:53 AM - Aug 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}