Dems Hub
A
Check out votinginfohq.com/fastaction for ways to help right now. Or right now.

🗳️ Donating to WI Dems for a key election - Urging your Rep to pass the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act - Working with established orgs or as a poll worker. Help how you can! #DemsDatabase #VoteBlue24
03:23 AM - Feb 19, 2023
DemocratsAbroad Belgium
A
In response to Dems Hub.
Also check out votedemreddit and TechForCampaigns. You might be able to help one another. 👍
04:18 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Dems Hub
A
In response to DemocratsAbroad Belgium.
These are both great - I'll be exploring further later today. I followed votedemreddit on twitter if that's the right account. Tech for Campaigns is...awesome! Glad to connect.
05:12 AM - Feb 21, 2023
DemocratsAbroad Belgium
A
In response to Dems Hub.
Suggestion? Ask everyone to contact Americans they know living outside the USA and tell them they can vote. There are an est. 6.5 million of us out here. Fewer than 9% vote. Most nonvoters are unaware they’re able to vote. 5 minutes at www.votefromabroad.org and they’re #VoteReady for a full year.
04:16 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Dems Hub
A
In response to DemocratsAbroad Belgium.
You're so right - for starters, I'm going to add that as a Fast Action item and as a standalone page under the Voting HQ, then likely within Dems Hub for max visibility.

I had a voting abroad page at the start of this, thank you for the help! I'm available definitely - all hands on deck for 2024.
05:10 AM - Feb 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}