100% Human Charissa White
A
haven't been on here for weeks...wondered if Spoutible thinks I am 100% normal yet.

nope

still judged
04:33 PM - Jun 11, 2023
(laura) elsen
A
In response to 100% Human Charissa White.
bot sentinel is not judging you and neither are the good folks of spoutible. your score is similar to many other folks and well within the "normal" range. would you be interested in a longer explanation? i know a guy who will look into why your score is your score based on the way you spout.
04:38 PM - Jun 11, 2023
A
In response to (laura) elsen.
I've talked abt that already in my tl and am not repeating it here to save time. if you want to know, it's there.

I just want to be able to hide that shit on MY end to not have to be othered every single time I try to use Spoutible.

Frankly, I stopped becus of it.
03:22 PM - Jun 12, 2023
(laura) elsen
A
i read through what i could find. i think the person who said it was a measurement of disruption, though answering in good faith, was painting an incomplete picture. the score is not a tool to other anyone. (this is gonna be a couple replies, i'll try to keep it brief though)
03:38 PM - Jun 12, 2023
(laura) elsen
A
there are plenty of folks working to disrupt systems of oppression on spoutible. some have higher scores than you, some lower. bot sentinel is "looking" at your spouts not for content but for patterns.
03:39 PM - Jun 12, 2023
(laura) elsen
A
again, i'd be happy to tag a friend of mine who has done extensive work to understand bot sentinel so he can explain why you have the score you do. and i really want to emphasize, and he would too, your score is extremely typical, very human, and not at all a black mark against you or your content.
03:41 PM - Jun 12, 2023
A
and yes. Rationally I know it wasn't/isn't.

I just couldn't do it anymore.

All I wanted was a place to share my poetry.

But I prolly won't and again it's a me problem. I get called names so much already I don't need an ap rating me less than
04:42 PM - Jun 12, 2023
(laura) elsen
A
i'm certainly sorry to know you feel this way. i hope you find your way back here at some point when you are comfortable, i believe you would find a welcoming, warm community in time. be well, charissa.
05:33 PM - Jun 12, 2023
A
Hi Laura! Hey I am soo happy to be here rn...

SOMEone at Spoutible heard something. The letter designations have removed an obstacle for me and I am quite grateful. I know it wasn't "just for me" but wanted to specifically thank someone for this.
09:44 AM - Jul 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}