Matt Adcock
A
Hey @Spoutible as a newbie are there like groups e.g. writers one can access on here??
11:49 AM - Jul 31, 2023
Dianne Davis
A
In response to Matt Adcock.
Two tips…
Search by typing names you want to find using ‘explore’. Tool.
Periodically, look through ‘verified’.
07:21 AM - Aug 02, 2023 (Edited)
Kerry Share
A
Been trying to tap into that very well myself! I sometimes just scroll through the most popular writing tags and follow who regularly posts in them. I figure those are my kind of people.
01:44 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Matt Adcock
A
In response to Kerry Share.
That’s a solid strategy!!
02:04 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Barbara Seiders
A
Hey, Matt! Nice to meet you. I'm writing a medical suspense about a global pandemic - let's not talk about getting scooped by the real world, mmm kay? I'm hoping eventually there will be ways to group folks here so we can identify writers - like lists on twitter? Not today though!
12:08 AM - Aug 01, 2023
April Sparkles
A
I’ll echo this for the writers who follow me.
I hope you find a great group here.

Love,
April 💛
#SpoutiblesGrandma
11:14 PM - Jul 31, 2023
Deb
A
Not groups perse, but add a hashtag to find folks. #WritersCafe
03:13 PM - Jul 31, 2023
JustAnotherGail
A
Welcome Matt! (That was not meant to be a pun.) Neil Gaiman @neilhimself is here. @hughhowey and @PeterClines were also here, but sadly, they have both stopped posting. I’m sure there must be more out there. Good luck!
01:07 PM - Jul 31, 2023
Grace Anderegg
A
In response to JustAnotherGail.
I think Spoutible will be the future preferred choice for sharing information and hearing top experts.. Many are reluctant to post to a smaller audience, but this is temporary. Spoutible will be the gold standard in social media and microblogging. As a newborn platform it is marvelous. It will keep
05:21 PM - Jul 31, 2023
Tim Graf
A
Check out #writing , #WritingCommunity , #WritingTips , #amwriting , and #writingadvice . If you can't find them there, they can't be found. 🤣
11:56 AM - Jul 31, 2023
Matt Adcock
A
In response to Tim Graf.
11:57 AM - Jul 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}