Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
To be honest, I am a black woman who is afraid to go to Florida. Misinformation, disease, prejudice, open carry and violence are rampant.
I don't want to get shot by bumping into the wrong person, harassed because I still mask, run the risk of catching a disease that was supposedly eradicated.
John Frost @johnfrost
Orlando is not all Mickey Mouse stuff. We have an incredible art and music scene, plus a tight knit tech community. Oh yeah, a foodie paradise with tons of great vegan options. Get out and explore a bit. You might find something new you enjoy. Happy birthday Orlando.
12:35 PM - Jul 31, 2023
12:43 PM - Jul 31, 2023
QueensLan
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
I had an opportunity to go work in FL during the middle of winter. You'd think that was a gift. It was near The Villages. Without hesitation I declined. The hateful feel too emboldened. FL not the only place like that but there's enough for me to just say no.
01:03 PM - Jul 31, 2023
Ellen Leigh
A
I'm white, and I don't have any desire to go to Florida any more either. I certainly can understand your reasons for not travelling there as well.
12:58 PM - Jul 31, 2023
Disguised AsDreams
A
Girl, I don't blame you. I'm a middle-aged white woman and I wouldn't go to Florida if you gave it to me on a silver platter. You hear enough weird tales of the place and it starts to give you the 'yeeeeeee's.
12:57 PM - Jul 31, 2023

Only followers of this user (Cblifeisgood) can see their posts

LD Jones
A
De Santis has permanently lost Florida my tourist dollars
12:48 PM - Jul 31, 2023 (Edited)
Ozark Individual
B
In response to LD Jones.
me and my wife as well...and about 30 of our family members!
#NoMoFlo 😉✌☕
12:58 PM - Jul 31, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
I just got back from Florida. The drivers there are going to give me road rage.
12:46 PM - Jul 31, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
I don't blame you one bit. I'm a white woman and a retired cop and I refuse to go to Florida for the same reasons.
12:46 PM - Jul 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}