Luna Witch
A
The amount of people I see on here who are demonizing sex workers makes me question what this place will become. It's the same type of language I see used against me as a trans woman. Sex workers aren't your enemy. #SexWorkIsWork
08:28 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Karen Monroy
A
In response to Luna Witch.
practicing 30yrs w/women&children- there is no good data for the U.S. to support that view. Nearly all enter into “the work” as you call it, with undo influences/duress/desperation. It’s rare given other options it’s “free-will” . Look at Netherlands data and you’ll understand difference
10:06 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Luna Witch
A
In response to Karen Monroy.
There is so much to go through here on sex work and its effects. Regardless, we're talking about OF here mostly, possibly smut authors. There *are* many people forced into sex work by economic conditions. I will note that sex workers themselves advocate against anything except decriminalization.
10:08 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Just Trish
A
Sex workers choose their field of expertise. Where is the comparison with trans kids? It seems your are comparing apples 🍎 with oranges 🍊. 😐
10:00 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Luna Witch
A
In response to Just Trish.
I never said trans kids. In my experience as a trans woman, the comments to cbouzy's spout about banning adult content reads *a lot* like right wingers talking about *me*. That they don't "want that type of thing here" and "we just want a *normal* place". It's the same bigotry for a different group.
10:02 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Ms. D. Dyer
A
As a disabled queer, sex worker who actually doesn’t intend to use this account to promote, mostly because I value not needing to present in a client facing way, the hostility is telling. This does not seem like a place where I just get to be a person doing a job.
08:45 AM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}